Kyoto University consists of three campuses: Yoshida, Uji, and Katsura. At the Propulsion Engineering Laboratory, we conduct our experiments and research activities at #Uji campus and #Katsura campus, and educational activities such as seminars at #Katsura campus.
Documents should be sent to Katsura campus. When calling on telephone, try Uji first.
- Propulsion Engineering Laboratory, Dept. of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto Univ.
- Katsura, Nishikyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto, 615-8540, Japan
Cクラスター C3棟 b3S16室
- Prof. K. Eriguchi: +81-75-383-3787
- Students room: +81-75-383-3789
We are in the building C3. See also Access information at the University website.
- Laboratory for Reactive Gases and Plasmas, Dept. of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Kyoto Univ.
- Gokasho, Uji, Kyoto, 611-0011, Japan
京都大学 工学研究科 航空宇宙工学専攻超空気力学実験室
- Prof. K. Eriguchi: +81-774-38-3966
- Students room: +81-774-38-3967/3968
We are in the Laboratory for Reactive Gases and Plasmas in Uji campus. (Some sign in the campus refer to us as Gasdynamics Laboratory.)